Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whatever Wednesdays: Light Up Shoes  

I personally never owned a pair of these but I definitely drooled over the kids who had one.

I drooled two times over when the pair had multi-colored lights and had sounds!

My parents did not want to buy me a pair because the shoes annoyed them to no end and they came with a hefty price tag. Now, I guess I don't feel that much deprived of my childhood. I think it looks...weird. And hell of annoying. :)) Haha. But Fluffy Hoppers' Associate thinks otherwise...

:>

I had one of theeeeeeeeeeese! X3 It's pink and has lots and lotsa lights! @-) Gah. I miss this! I once tried to get the batteries out and change it because I think it was broken or something - it did not light up whenever I walked and I was mortified with that :(( Thankfully, my parents had it fixed and it started to light up again. Yay! :-bd But I never got a new pair anymore. Boo. :|

But one thing's for sure, Light-up Shoes are L-O-V-E *hug*

-The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate and @

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories