Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Theater Thursdays: The Circle of Life  

It has been 16 years, and I vividly remember how sad I was when Mufasa died. I cried at this part of the movie. Boo Scar. :(


When Lion King came out in 1994, I was very much enthusiastic about it! It did not seem very appealing at first, but when Simba started to sing the "I Just Can't Wait to be King" Lion King instantly became my favorite :D

"It's the best movie ever!"

I also had this piggy bank, except that it's not a pig but Simba :D I never wanted anyone to touch it and I sometimes hug it when I sleep. Oohh..childhood memories ♥

Those we're the times that we had no worries. Hakuna Matata. :D


-The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories