Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Theater Thursdays: The Great Outcast  


Who would forget Balto, a stray that is half dog and half wolf, that heroically maneuvered a sled that carries medicines for the sick children in Alaska?

This has been my favorite movie as a child because I became so amazed with how Balto managed to sacrifice himself to make sure that the medicines will be brought back safely to help cure the sick children, especially Rosy. I think I cried at the end of the movie. Haha :P

I also managed to buy a dog figurine that kinda looked like Balto, and I even hug it as I sleep! (I know I know, it's weird. But what gives? I'm a kid. And I love Balto. Hah!)

Oohh, I remembered crying and throwing a tantrum when the foot of the figurine broke! :)) My mom even panicked and try to appease me that it was just a figurine. Just a figurine.

It wasn't just a figurine. It's BALTO. The best and my most favorite dog, EVER. I like him more than our pet dog. Haha. >:)

To cut the long story short, my dad used mighty bond to fix the foot. YAY :D The figurine is still displayed on my desk in my room ♥

Yes, I am very fond of dogs. :-bd

Much Love,
The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories