Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whatever Wednesdays: A Fur-blog post  


A random whatever from a not-random someone :D

So let me start off with my bestfriend, Angel. We've known each other 'til like forever. So we sort of know each other like the back of our hands ♥

Furbies. Do you even know what they are?!

Okay, I sound mean. (Angel will probably kill me for this. XD) But when you look at that thing slash toy, will you have the slightest idea of the type of animal it falls in to? @_@

The first time I saw her first furby, May-May, I thought it was a cool toy. It talks, sleeps, and you get to feed it! (Lame features, I know. But what would you expect from a kid? ;P) She's the gray one and she's already dead. :(

Her second furby is Minerva. I think she bought it during the time when furbies are becoming extinct in the market. Minerva's always been inside her box, until now. o_o Maybe because she's white or something. I don't know -_-

So here are 5 little somethings to help you understand what furbies are: I'll leave the judging to you >:)

Created in 1998, produced until 2000 (An overnight sensation?)
Strange creatures (owl-like something? XD)
Speaks furbish (u-nye-noh-lah: Show me a dance)
Has an infrared port on its head and says "No light!" when you cover it ._.
It's like a pet that does..something. I think :P

For more furby inquiries, check out these sites:
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-furby.htm
http://www.adoptafurby.com/catalog/furbyglossary/



Lotsa love,
The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate :)



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories