Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Music Monday-night: Do-Re-Mi Theme Song "I Can"  

We're on a roll today!


I just happened to gaze outside my window and I thought how wonderful it would feel to touch the pink sky. (How emo and cheesy can one get??)

Then I remembered this song.

I knew I just had to post it.

Remember the TV channels back then? Before Cinema One, there was VIVA Channel 6 where Pinoy movies were shown 24/7.

I always caught this one movie on that channel back when I was a kid.

I wonder if you guys know it. :p





"I can live, I can love. I can reach the heavens above. I can right what is wrong. I can sing just any song."



It's such a feel good song, don't you think? I just hate how off Mikee Cojuangco's voice was. Haha. Oh well.

Oh. It's from the movie Do-Re-Mi, by the way. It's entitled "I Can".

I might just do a flashback on that movie some time.

For now, let's sing out loud.

Now here's a random photo of the view outside my window.

Huzzah.



Batang X number 1 signing off. :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories