Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun Fridays: A Not so Girly Game  

I have a tendency to panic and be extremely noisy whenever I play this. @-)

My favorite tanks would be the Prism Tanks. They're so cool! They have lasers and all that shiz. And! And! They can easily put establishments down when they are 20 in number. :-bd

I hate those spider robot thingys because they can easily defeat the taaaaaaaaaanks! :(( Asdfghjkl.

I never really got the point of this game though. :| I mean, okay, so I get to win when I destroy the enemy's base, but what happens next? Play another round, have the same tactic, celebrate if you win, throw a tantrum if you lose (Okay, I'm exaggerating. XD), and then what? Do the same routine over and over until you get bored? Gah. Playing one round already bores me. -_-

My brother always plays this when we were kids. I never got the hang of it. Even after years of not playing, I still end up playing only one round and turn off the computer. Not my kind of stuff. :))

-The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories