Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

TV Tuesdays: It's a vampire thing  

No this blog post is NOT about Twilight.


I was never into this show. :| First and foremost, those vampires, demons and darkness people creep me out so why the heck am I going to watch this? (Well maybe now I would, but..I still have to think about it. XD)

My cousin introduced this to me. He was staying at our place when he was still in college, so there are times that I would see him watching TV with my kuya. Since the vampire things thrilled both of them, they would end up watching Buffy kick ass with her "Scooby Gang" and kill the evil ones. No cartoons for me. *sigh*

I admire Sarah Michelle Gellar because despite her encounters with the evil ones, she still remains pretty. :-bd

I'll never forget this show. Whenever I would hear the opening theme song, I'd always hurry back to my parents's room. After a while, I'd go out and pretend to "watch" but after a few seconds, I will crawl back to the room and keep myself busy with my storybooks. When I see the evil ones, I feel like they are outside the windows, smirking and giving me creepy stares. X|

Now that's a glimpse of why I do not like horror movies. :))

-The Fluffy Hoppers' Associate

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories