Pages

The Lost Kids

Mga Batang X
Mga nawawalang anak ng dekada nobenta. Waddup. Check out my elephant pants and 5110!
View my complete profile

Search

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Missing the Pink in Action  


When was the last time you ate an Ice Scramble? That cold, pink blended ice with milk powder on top that helps you cool down when shakes, juices and water are not around when you're waiting for your busmates?

I was introduced to this pink friend of mine when I was in my gradeschool days, around 7 years ago. My mom told me not to buy from street vendors because the food they sell is not safe. You know how scramble vendors are: a man dressed in a loose plain-colored shirt, shorts, slippers, and a towel hanging around his neck, all tired and sweaty plus a bicycle with a cart with a pail on top and a blender thing inside. Naglalako ng scramble. Clean enough? I don't think so.

It was only last June 5 that I got to encounter this cold treat that has been missing in action after I graduated from gradeschool.

I was in SM Marikina with my boyfriend and brother. We were about to go home when we saw this newly improved ice scramble stand!


It still has the same taste as when I first ate it. Ahh, gradeschool days. It's fun to reminisce about the 90's. It's our year, our memories, our good times.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories